New Orleans equipment manager

Thunderstruk

Thunderstruk, now's the time where you beg the forgivenss of the Almighty Post Police, who have deemed your post not worthy of any reply besides sanctimonious quipping.

Drop to your knees, and plead with them for their approval and kiss the rings upon their hands, so you don't fall out of favor with them.

We wouldn't want them to think less of you, would we?

Thunderstruk, now's the time where you beg the forgivenss of the Almighty Post Police, who have deemed your post not worthy of any reply besides sanctimonious quipping.

Drop to your knees, and plead with them for their approval and kiss the rings upon their hands, so you don't fall out of favor with them.

roflmao!

:lol:

Anywho, yeah, it would be a good idea to know which sport it was... Because the Saints looked fine to me...then again, I didn't watch the game so how the hell do I know? :blink:

It helps to mention the team and sport.

I assume he's talking about the Hornets.

Since when do the Hornets wear pants? I know the shorts are long, but they're not that long, probably....

I think I shall post a vague observation about New York or Chicago later. No, how about a vague posting about Pittsburgh and the colors black & gold?

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

...and how much trouble would it have been to hit a few more keystrokes and make oneself clear?

policeman-cartoon.jpg

Archived