Phoenix suns new jerseys

jlucas4092

Aside from the grey, I like it.  The orange appears quite similar to that which was once used in great quantity by the reigning champions of American football.  I was one of the apparent few who liked that as well.

Almost made a new thread, but I searched first. :)

YES!!! yes... it's almost enough to make a grown man cry... thank you CubsFan, thank you.

I think the orange differences are because one was a Photoshopped image in different lighting.

And yes, purple side panels would've made all the difference. Ahh well. I don't get why they need the abbreviation, but it IS different. Points for creativity, and at least they didn't pull a Dallas Stars.

STL... that sure is a loooong third period... Blues vs Nashville marathon length game.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I love orange - burnt orange (Texas) is great!

I can live with PHX new unis - better than the purple ones!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

You always get bonus points in my eyes for wearing orange, but this is just awful.  "PHX"?  What, does it cost more to put the other letters on?  Are the Suns in trouble financially?  And the grey....ugh.

BTW, how the hell can anyone say Texas has the best orange?  Give me a break.  That burnt tint is awful.  Give me Syracuse anyday.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived