ABA team folds

mjrbaseball

From the Northeast Pennsylvania Breakers website:

After very long thought the NEPA Breakers have decided not to continue with the American Basketball Association. This decision comes after various circumstances involving the status of teams the League and our investors. We believe it is in the best interest of our fans and the people of Northeast PA to look for other alternatives as soon as possible.

We want to thank all those who supported us from our inception, continued to support us to this moment.

We want to thank Lackawanna College for its support and all our wonderful staff. We also want to thank our players and coaches for developing a winning team. We especially want to thank Coach Al Clocker for bringing a professionalism like no other could to this team.

Thanks for your support

CK3ZP8E.jpg

No!!! I wanted to go to a Krunk game...just to see how bad it was and to have proof that this team and league actually existed.

Apparently, according to the site...

"Due to reorganization of the American Basketball Association divisions, the Charlotte Krunk's season schedule is being revised. Please check back often to receive updates on the schedule changes."

Doesn't sound good to me.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

From the Northeast Pennsylvania Breakers website:

After very long thought the NEPA Breakers have decided not to continue with the American Basketball Association. This decision comes after various circumstances involving the status of teams the League and our investors. We believe it is in the best interest of our fans and the people of Northeast PA to look for other alternatives as soon as possible.

We want to thank all those who supported us from our inception, continued to support us to this moment.

We want to thank Lackawanna College for its support and all our wonderful staff. We also want to thank our players and coaches for developing a winning team. We especially want to thank Coach Al Clocker for bringing a professionalism like no other could to this team.

Thanks for your support

Dang, I thought that the topic title was like..one of those fake ones, you know?

When you click on it and BAM! Christmas tree.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived