UM Alamo Bowl unis

CFSize24

It is odd seeing the bare shoulders for them, just the MasterCard logo on chest.

Did they only do this for New Years Day/BCS bowls?

I know has been a while since UM has played in December.

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

Someone had mentioned earlier that michigan didn't usually have the Big johnie design on their whites. Also, if you notice the sleeves and shoulders, the mesh starts almost at the halfway mark of the sleeves and shoulders. So the days of the Big Johnie designs may be gone uless Michigan special orders jerseys with the old design specifically for the bowl game.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Excuse my ignorance, but what are these Big Jonnies you speak of? I did some Googling to no avail.

Jon Falk is our equipment manager at Michigan. His nickname in the program is "Big Jonny". He is responsible for the shoulder logos that we've worn in bowl games in years past such as the ones below. A little different design each year based on the bowl, and worn in addition to the patch. It's something we've done since the late 80s, but not yesterday.

s-41bed4c03cc7d-52-1.jpg

spikes.jpg

Excuse my ignorance, but what are these Big Jonnies you speak of?  I did some Googling to no avail.

Jon Falk is our equipment manager at Michigan. His nickname in the program is "Big Jonny". He is responsible for the shoulder logos that we've worn in bowl games in years past such as the ones below. A little different design each year based on the bowl, and worn in addition to the patch. It's something we've done since the late 80s, but not yesterday.

s-41bed4c03cc7d-52-1.jpg

Gracias.

Excuse my ignorance, but what are these Big Jonnies you speak of?  I did some Googling to no avail.

s-41bed4c03cc7d-52-1.jpg

I actually like that tradition of michigan, and I was hoping they would do it for the game on the whites since there is no longer a number on the shoulders, but to my dissapointment it wasn't there.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived