New Canada WJ Jersey

GUINNESS

i know there was a previous thread,but i dont think this was brought up.

there are 2 versions of the new Canada jersey being used in the WJ .The design is the same for both,but the material is different.The goalie jersey has the entire back as the mesh type of material,the skaters jersey is normal ,without the mesh.Has anyone seen these up close yet?....

1st-Skaters

CAN_v_FIN_02.jpg

2nd-Goalie

can_nor_03.jpg

FishNChips_200.jpg

Well even with the "normal" NHL jerseys, the Goalie jerseys are usually cut differently, but the fact they use a different material for ventalation is quite interesting. I hadn't noticed that, and I have that Pogge pic as my wallpaper on my laptop... I have a players replica jersey, and I'm sure it will be awhile before the goalie cuts will become avaliable to the public, but I really want to see those up close now.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Speaking of socks, it appears to me that Pogge's socks are made of a knit material, but Comeau's appear to be a thinner material.  True?  Not true?

i think you're right. pogge's aren't even the same stripes. but it's not uncommon for goalies to have different socks than the rest of the team

Speaking of socks, it appears to me that Pogge's socks are made of a knit material, but Comeau's appear to be a thinner material.  True?  Not true?

i think you're right. pogge's aren't even the same stripes. but it's not uncommon for goalies to have different socks than the rest of the team

If I remember correctly, Trevor Kidd wore red socks while with the Leafs the last season...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

If I remember correctly, Trevor Kidd wore red socks while with the Leafs the last season...

i was thinking that.

Archived