Say goodnight to Marcus Vick

Jigga

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marcus Vick is desinagrating before our very eyes

Sure is. And with his actions in the last few days, I think he won't even get drafted. I know I am in the minority in people who think he won't get drafted on these boards, but I think teams have realized this guy won't go anywhere with all the off-field distractions, and will only pull a team down like T.O. did

Marcus Vick is desinagrating before our very eyes

Sure is. And with his actions in the last few days, I think he won't even get drafted. I know I am in the minority in people who think he won't get drafted on these boards, but I think teams have realized this guy won't go anywhere with all the off-field distractions, and will only pull a team down like T.O. did

if you are in the minority here, you shouldn't be, i couldnt agree with you more. he should not be drafted, hell i dont think he's even worthy of playing in canada or europe. but the sad part is, someone is going to draft him. the broncos took a chance on clarett, granted that was BEFORE he got busted for the whole robbery thing. if i was mike, i'd definitely have to kick his ass like most big brothers do to their little brothers anyway.

quinn_samardzija_sig.jpg

Mike better massively whoop on his bitch ass. <_<

You mean older brother "Ron Mexico"? Not quite the squeaky-clean paragon of virtue that can get his little bro back in line. He's not nearly as bad as Marcus, but that looks harder and harder to do anyway.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived