Wisconsin Badger Football Jersey

Mike Felder

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wish I knew it earlier.

I remember when Wando's first opened. That would have been 1994 or 1995. I was there on the bar's second night - I still miss the 602.

Want me to pick you up some fine Bucky Badger snack foods next time I swing by?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Bumping again, because a new photo has surfaced (courtesy of Johnny O on the Uni Watch board):

Bevell_Darrell_.jpg

I had always been under the impression that these were an Apex product, but you can clearly see the Starter logo on the player on the left in that picture, in black, just above the number.

My mother sends me a bag of their pretzels from time to time, thanks.

But I can always use an extra tub of Merkts.

Their Honey Wheat Braids are truly magnificent. And if ever you can't hold out on your fix until your mom delivers the goods, you can always order by the case online. I'm not ashamed to say I did this with their Port Wine Cheese Food, and shared the wealth one Christmas.

Oh, and smoked string cheese FTW.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived