Yakima Bears

Discrim

"I'm just a bill, yeah I'm only a bill, and the big league teams, they all leave me plain"

basically, the idea for the striping I use on this set came to me while I was screwing around, and while I was admiring it on the sleeves, I decided to put it on the pants and cap too. so here we go...home is blue w/white pants, road is gold, switch alternate is all black, and home alt is red w/white pants.

Home

yakima1.png

Away

yakima2.png

Switch Alternate

yakima3.png

Home Alternate

yakima4.png

the bear logo's holding the bat the wrong way, but it kicks ass anyway, hence me using it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

He's holding it the right way if and only if he's left handed, he has just taken a swing, then he turned his head from facing right (our left) and spotted a salmon in a nearby river, hence the downward gaze and hungry smile.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

heh, that makes sense...oddly enough, I was thinkin of somethin I'd read about Hank Aaron holdin the bat that way.

I know all polar bears are leftpawed, but did anybody bother to study regular bears? :blink:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived