Rangers & Islanders alternates

youcan'tseeme

There seems to be a lot of support for a Rangers red alternate. But why would the Rangers choose to wear the dominant color of their rivals in East Rutherford? Not only is that sweater Devils red, but the striping is close enough to resemble what the Devils use. Don't see this happening.

Is it just me, or do the stripes seem too far down on the sleeve? The Isles' one is great. Although I think simply making the stripes like what they have on their primaries might improve it, it's a sold concept. Like VitaminD said, the Rangers one is strikingly similar to the Devils' jerseys. I'd suggest making the striping the same as their primaries as well. Quick question: what's with the armpit coloring? Are you suggesting the meshy side panels?

Quick question: what's with the armpit coloring? Are you suggesting the meshy side panels?

yah i think that it might be a good idea for jersey. I notice the Leafs have messy one's on there jerseys but the colors match. although. i believe Tampa Bay has stripes in the armpits.

Archived