Rangers & Islanders alternates

youcan'tseeme

There seems to be a lot of support for a Rangers red alternate. But why would the Rangers choose to wear the dominant color of their rivals in East Rutherford? Not only is that sweater Devils red, but the striping is close enough to resemble what the Devils use. Don't see this happening.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Is it just me, or do the stripes seem too far down on the sleeve? The Isles' one is great. Although I think simply making the stripes like what they have on their primaries might improve it, it's a sold concept. Like VitaminD said, the Rangers one is strikingly similar to the Devils' jerseys. I'd suggest making the striping the same as their primaries as well. Quick question: what's with the armpit coloring? Are you suggesting the meshy side panels?

Quick question: what's with the armpit coloring? Are you suggesting the meshy side panels?

yah i think that it might be a good idea for jersey. I notice the Leafs have messy one's on there jerseys but the colors match. although. i believe Tampa Bay has stripes in the armpits.

untitled-6.jpg

That red Rangers jersey looks like an old Czechoslovakia jersey from the Cold War era. Like something Peter Stasny would have worn before he defected.

35331.jpg

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

hows this Philadelphia:

philadelphia.gif

To me, the 3D flyers logo can only work with a light color like white or orange. I did a white concept like this once... I"ll see if i can find it

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

Archived