Discrimibattle vi voting

Discrim

we only have two entrants, so i'm throwin my hat in and it's gonna be a threeman grand royale. post each combatant's sets from 1 to 3, 1 being favorite and 3 being least favorite. final tally is saturday night, 9:30 pm CT.

snowcap

puckcool:blues penguins avalanche

Discrimihater

edit: whoops, i originally had puckguy there by mistake...sorry snowy

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I vote 1. Snowcap

2.  Discrim

3.  CoolPuck - I really like your Pen's concept and the

Blues is pretty good.  I don't like the font choice.

You don't suck CoolPuck - you do good work!!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

looks like this is it. voting is now over, i have tallied the votes, scoring 1 point for third, 2 for second and 3 for first. and in third place, with a total of 5 points...

puckcool
and in second place, with a total of 7 points...
um...me, Discrimihater
and that leaves only one...with 12 points the runaway winner, or so it seemed...the winner of DiscrimiBattle VI and a new lightbulb...
snowcap!!!

all hail snowcap and puckcool, the only two who found any time to get into this thing...i think i'm gonna give the battles a week off and then go ahead with battle VII. i'll leave the light on for ya though.

unimportant sidenote: i just noticed this is post #989.  most of my games are 989 cus i think EA doesn't do as good of a job in other sports as they do football.  like i said, unimportant sidenote.

*shameless plug for NBA ShootOut 2004, still the only game with a true Career Mode---often contemplated, never attempted til last year*

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• LMU locked this topic

Archived