Jersey design firms

CDunn

We all know about logo design groups like Joe Bosack, Phoenix, Adrenelin, etc., but who designs the jerseys?  I know McFarlane did Phoenix's and Edmonton's 3rd jersey designs, but who, say, designed the Wild's, Atlanta's, Buffalo's, Carolina's, etc. jerseys?  I love designing logos, but I think my real strength is in uniform design, so I'd like to know more about the firms that do that.  Thanks for any help.

For what it's worth... the jersey manufacturer S&P designed the Moose alternate...they ended up using some of my suggestions, but they had multiple designs ready.

My guess is it varies a lot. Especially on whether or not you have the money and whether you are doing something ground breaking or not.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

We all know about logo design groups like Joe Bosack, Phoenix, Adrenelin, etc., but who designs the jerseys? I know McFarlane did Phoenix's and Edmonton's 3rd jersey designs, but who, say, designed the Wild's, Atlanta's, Buffalo's, Carolina's, etc. jerseys? I love designing logos, but I think my real strength is in uniform design, so I'd like to know more about the firms that do that. Thanks for any help.

Adrenelin? do they have a website?

Doh!

I don't know about in America, but I think in Europe the design is usually done by the manufacturers. I assume it is done in house rather than by an outside contractor, but you see all the big manufacturers produce uniforms to a few standard designs of there own.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

For what it's worth... the jersey manufacturer S&P designed the Moose alternate...they ended up using some of my suggestions, but they had multiple designs ready.

My guess is it varies a lot. Especially on whether or not you have the money and whether you are doing something ground breaking or not.

It very well may have been there design to begin with, but other than the fact that the green stripe cuts off instead off carrying throughout the cuff/tail, the Moose jersey is essentially the Blues cut, no?

McFarlane did the Phoenix jersey?

The jerseys are split between design firms, manufacturers

and the leagues themselves. Nike does a lot of it's

teams unis. While the NBA used to do all of theirs

when Tom O'Grady headed up their creative dept.

I know the Sabres was done by a design firm in New Hampshire

whose names escapes me.

McFarlane did the Phoenix jersey?

The jerseys are split between design firms, manufacturers

and the leagues themselves. Nike does a lot of it's

teams unis. While the NBA used to do all of theirs

when Tom O'Grady headed up their creative dept.

I know the Sabres was done by a design firm in New Hampshire

whose names escapes me.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived