Olympic Hockey eqipment

cajunaggie08

It happens all the time in hockey. That's because the players individually choose which equipment they wear. Teams aren't going to make players wear a certain companies equipement because it could make them uncomfortable. So a company makes the jersey and socks for the team and player picks the rest.

I dont watch too much hockey being from Texas and all

I hate seeing this. Does anyone know the fact that texas has one of the biggest hockey associations. Texas has hockey at every level it seems and most of the teams aren't bad at all.

spacer.png

I hate seeing this. Does anyone know the fact that texas has one of the biggest hockey associations. Texas has hockey at every level it seems and most of the teams aren't bad at all.

Sorry, i dont mean to make you upset. I know many people here that are hockey crazy, granted one of em is from toronto and another from St. Louis, but they really enjoy the sport. However, your typical Texan i dont believe even noticed that the NHL was missing last year. I like to watch hockey, but i was unaware of the different equipments. Hockey just isnt much of an importance to most texans. i can see how we have such a large hockey association, being the 2nd most populous state will do that. However, we have many other sports to keep us interested besides hockey. I was happy when the stars won, but being from houston, it didnt impact too much down there. I love it when the Aeros win, but they are just minor league hockey essentially. I dont mean to make you angry, but this is a football state. Hockey is a nice side distraction when your football and baseball and basketball teams are doing bad.

Sorry, i dont mean to make you upset. I know many people here that are hockey crazy, granted one of em is from toronto and another from St. Louis, but they really enjoy the sport. However, your typical Texan i dont believe even noticed that the NHL was missing last year. I like to watch hockey, but i was unaware of the different equipments. Hockey just isnt much of an importance to most texans. i can see how we have such a large hockey association, being the 2nd most populous state will do that. However, we have many other sports to keep us interested besides hockey. I was happy when the stars won, but being from houston, it didnt impact too much down there. I love it when the Aeros win, but they are just minor league hockey essentially. I dont mean to make you angry, but this is a football state. Hockey is a nice side distraction when your football and baseball and basketball teams are doing bad.

oh im not angry or mad or anything its just sad to see that even being a raising state of hockey its still not that popular.

spacer.png

Archived