Uncle Rico at AFL game

Ben5

Last night I went with the 'rents to see the AFL's Columbus Destroyers. It was Napoleon Dynamite night, and in attendence was none other than Uncle Rico, actor Jon Gries. He had on a customized Destroyers jersey, but with an interesting number on it. The front said 19, but the back said 82. This is to honor the year that Rico could throw a pigskin a quarter mile, 1982.

Plus the voices of the Bud Light "Real Men of Genius" were there, and they did a salute to Columbus Destroyers Fans.

To keep score, bring your calculator!

Did anyone do well trying to impersonate Napoleon's dance moves/skills??

That movie was easily one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Couldn't stop laughing when I saw it.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

"How much you wanna bet I can throw a football over those mountains?"

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

There was one guy who almost had Napoleon's moves down perfectly. They were playing the video at the same time so you could compare. The other 2 people were just okay, but that one guy matched up almost perfectly.

Archived