NJ Nets Alternate Jersey Question

mr71

Was it because the Nets will be moving to Brooklyn, and their alternate had New Jersey across the front. And when will they make the move?

No, their blue has New Jersey on it too. Although I heard before the season it was supposed to be changed to Nets, but that never happened.

Untitled-1.png

When was the last time the Nets wore the Gray alternate? Does anyone have a pic of Vince Carter wearing it? Thanks

The last time the Nets wore the gray alternate was against the Knicks last season. They did get rid of 'em before this season. I couldn't find a pic of Vince Carter wearing it, but here's a pic of Cliff Robinson wearing it. http://www.sportsline.com/nba/gamecenter/r..._20050401_NJ@NY

This is the only time that Carter and the Nets wore the gray alternate. I remember because I was watching this game last season and it was the only time all season that the Nets wore the alternate jersey.

IIRC the change on the Nets' roads from "NEW JERSEY" to "NETS" is supposed to happen next year (the Nets will also dump their alternate NJ logo at that time). so it seems they did the only thing they could do this year and dropped the grays.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

carter_300_050401.jpg

I think these look sharp, esp with the red sweatbands.. better than the blue. Plus, they're the only ones to use grey as a primary color (I think), which is always a nice since everyone is always navy or black.

So what exactly is the timetable for the Nets going to Brooklyn? Is this pretty much a done deal? I haven't heard anything recently about it, I can only recall the neighborhood posing as a problem because they didn't want to be relocated due to a new arena.

Archived