Sportslogos member NFL Mock Draft

WISDUCK

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I claim Pittsburgh!

Great! Now we can get this draft started! Cappital92 and the Houston texans are on the clock.

And if I'm not here, could someone else keep control of the draft? Like tell when someone is on the clock? Thanks.

brettfavre.png

Does everyone know the draft is starting today? This thing needs to be organized in order for it to be successful, luckily I looked here and found out that the draft is starting but otherwise I wouldn't have known.

The only reason I'm saying this is because I'm sure not all the participants of the mock draft are going to be able to do it today, maybe they will, but maybe not.

Does everyone know the draft is starting today? This thing needs to be organized in order for it to be successful, luckily I looked here and found out that the draft is starting but otherwise I wouldn't have known.

The only reason I'm saying this is because I'm sure not all the participants of the mock draft are going to be able to do it today, maybe they will, but maybe not.

Actually, the draft will be stretched out, for like a week or something.

brettfavre.png

Actually, the draft will be stretched out, for like a week or something.

Oh, I see, that's great then, thanks for the clarification

New Orleans has traded their 2nd overall pick to the Jets for the 4th overall pick.

Then Dirtycurly and the New York Jets are on the clock.

FNZ51, your not trying to steal away a certain player from my Packers, would you?

brettfavre.png

You guys have both made terrible picks. The Texans should have traded down to to Jets, who should have taken Bush, since they have a QB and a retiring RB who could guide and groom a young RB. The Texans don't need a QB and wont take one, especially after signing Carr to a big contract. Oh well, no accounting for football knowledge.

The Tennessee Titans, as the first team in the draft who NEEDS a QB, takes the best one in this year's draft, selecting Jay Cutler

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived