Baltimore interested in McNair.

FiddySicks

"Why?"... Because Kyle Boller is a huge bust. He's had offensive genius Brian Billick as his head coach, Jim Fassel as coordinator, and Rick Neuheisel as a personal QB coach, and dude is still horrible. Boller is quite possibly the worst starting QB in the league.

6uXNWAo.png

He's had offensive genius Brian Billick as his head coach,

That was tounge in cheek, right?

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

"Why?"... Because Kyle Boller is a huge bust. He's had offensive genius Brian Billick as his head coach, Jim Fassel as coordinator, and Rick Neuheisel as a personal QB coach, and dude is still horrible. Boller is quite possibly the worst starting QB in the league.

I would have said that, but Boller made it a little hard to make a judgment on at the end of the season. Before I would have said draft a QB if available at our pick. However the last couple games of the season Boller played like an MVP. I'm thinking that if McNair is signed by the Ravens he will start off as the back-up. If Boller screws up, McNair will take over and Boller's career in Baltimore will be over.

Any of this would have to wait another season because McNair already signed a one-year deal with the Titans again.

I see him retiring after this season. Or maybe taking a less active role with the Titans or elsewhere as a mentor. Maybe even being a coach.

--------------

The guy that wrote this must not do his homework..He calls the Titans "salary cap-strapped."

They aren't now.

Here's the article.

Titans GM Floyd Reese had guided the team thru slalary cap purge hell over the past 2 years. I like the signings and I do not think Air McNair is going anywhere. I just don't see him going to a new team at this point in his career. He stays in Nashville for 1 maybe 2 years and make the transition to whomever the new QB may be.

BUT they do have Billy Volek under contract for another year and if they can unload Steve and his big contract for some picks they just may do it seeing that they arein position for either Leinert (sp?) or Vince Young.

RobbyBox2.jpg

Archived