Villans Fantasy Team Concept

sharplcd

You might want to reconsider using black and dark blue with each other. They're not differnet enough to create any contrast, and they don't really compliment each other, either. Maybe more of a royal blue or sky blue would set off of the black a little bit better?

I agree with Avenger. The navy adds nothing to the uniform, and really clashes with the black. You could go with a lighter blue, like Avenger said, but IMO since you obviously want to go dark, just go black on black and lose blue all together.

Also, the contrasting nameplate doesn't work for me. Just go same color as the jerseys, and use capital letters. I'm not against being different and using proper-case like you did, but it doesn't fit with this concept. Stick to the basics.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

doesnt look too bad. only problems i have are the nameplate ones already mentioned. use all capital letters, and use white letters on the black jersey. i think with this concept you could either lighten the blue a little bit, or change the black to a navy, and the current blue to a lighter blue. that way your colors would be navy,light blue, and yellow. kind of like the memphis grizzlies. might not fit with the villains, but it would look better than this.

oh...yea i understand about the nameplate...i was just bs-ing that part. i did it in ms paint so i just used the text option they had. thanks for all the comments, i listen and change it to make it better, since you guys know what ur talking about.

The colors i used were the current Indiana Pacers colors but i'll prob. switch to an alternative of the navy or lose the black feeling.

Edit: Just updated the new look.

Changed:

The colors

Nameplate

Number style

New Villains Concept

looks better IMO, but i have a problem with the pants striping now. on one set, home i think, the stripes match the numbers, and on the other set the stripes match the jersey stripes. doesnt look bad at all, just bothers me a little. of course, we would never see both jerseys side by side, so this really doesnt matter. still, its an improvement. now you need a logo.

The best thing you could do right now is to decide if you want blue or black in the concept IMO. Using both is causing nothing to match. Consider:

LEFT CONCEPT (JERSEY): black jersey, white neck, white/gold sleeve stripes, white numbers outlined blue. No blue in the neck or sleeve stripes, no gold in the numbers.

LEFT CONCEPT (PANTS): white pants, blue/white stripes. No gold, no black.

LEFT CONCEPT (SOCKS): blue/gold striping. No black.

RIGHT CONCEPT (JERSEY): white jersey, black/gold sleeve stripes, black collar, black sleeve hem, blue numbers outlined black. No blue in the sleeves, stripes or collar, no gold in the numbers.

RIGHT CONCEPT (PANTS): black pants, white/gold stripes. No blue.

RIGHT CONCEPT (SOCKS): blue/gold stripes. No black.

My point is, one main color is missing in every aspect of the concept. As such, it doesn't look like anything goes with anything else. Black and blue rarely go well together anyway, so dump one and bring this thing together more.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I think you can use both black and blue, but there should be some continuity between the striping on the socks, the pants and the jersey. Make sure, as individual pieces, they're all representitive of the color scheme by themselves, and as a whole, that they work together. Right now, that's not really happening.

So what do u suggest as the color to drop and what color should i add?

Ultimately, that's up to you.

You could do fine with either black or blue. More importantly, you need to unify everything within the concept. As I pointed out above, every element in the concept is lacking a main color, but not every element is missing the same color.

And Avenger's probably right, you could use both, but you need to make sure that every piece looks like it belongs with every other piece, or it looks off. I just don't think blues and blacks look good on the same uniform (like wearing black pants and navy socks - it just clashes), and most teams that pair the colors used to wear blue without black, and added black because it's trendy.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived