NFL Popout Sigs

BCBoy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really like the idea of "popout" sigs and the ones that you have posted look very nice, but if i can offer my little bit of opinion i would say on some of them it looks like the player is standing in front of the sig rather than popping out of the sig.

JMO

i really like the idea of "popout" sigs and the ones that you have posted look very nice, but if i can offer my little bit of opinion i would say on some of them it looks like the player is standing in front of the sig rather than popping out of the sig.

JMO

I understand what you're saying and now that you mention it, I have been doing that for some of them, I'll keep that in mind for others I do. Thanks for the C&C.

After looking through them all, the ones that actually appear to pop out are ones where the player name ovelaps the player, or in the case of Coco Crisp where his arm disappears through the bottom then comes back up. You may want to keep that in mind when trying to figure out howto get that "pop out" effect.

And may I request a Matt Murton (Chicago Cubs) one...

If you can't find a good action shot of Murton to use, Michael Barrett would work too. Thanks

brianurlacher.png

Can you tell me what properties you are assigning to the GIF when you save? Mine always look very raggedy-edged, and yours seem smooth.

Well, I'm assembling the sig on a white backround then selecting the border of the sig and the player and pasting it onto a transparent backround. When I go to save, I click save with transparency which gets rid of the white behind the player and the sig.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by raggedy-edged, but hopefully this helps you out.

Archived