Concept cornucopia

CDunn

So here are a lot of concepts I've done recently with little blurbs about the designs.

Boston Redsox:

Did this while the team was is in the ALCS. Their current uniforms bother me because you have just the yoke stripe on the home and just the sleeve stripes on the road. I can live with just sleeve stripes on both, but yoke striping alone looks bad. Also, a team called the REDsox with BLUE caps is wierd to me. So, this first design was born.

Redsox 1

Then I got another similar idea from those triple play jerseys they sell for college teams as fashion jerseys, and the second design was created.

Redsox 2

Atlanta Polar Bears:

This is a travel team in its second season. Right now they use Edmonton?s 3rd jersey. Haven?t seen a white jersey. Their logo is white with sporadic silver shading and looks like a scared fox. Their shoulder logo isn?t a bear paw, but rather a panther paw. Don?t have a bear paw logo done yet, but I will soon.

The logo I used is a recolored version of my LA Bears design. The jersey is a template I?ve been playing around with a lot and I think it looks good here.Logo Home  Road

Pittsburgh Penguins:

After doing that personal jersey a little while back, I decided to mess around with the template. It was my first original template that I did a long tim ago for the Pens and I decided to resurrect it for that personal jersey. Then I decided to work some more with it and turn it back into a Pens jersey. Note: The gold is a flat gold. NOT metallic material. Ignore the logo. Just wanted to put something there. BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN.

Pens

Colorado College Tigers:

Just got back from CC and had actually done the first set before I left. Their jerseys now are very plain and I?m not a fan of the unis. Also, the unis are made completely of that shimmer material(like the new Denver Nuggets jerseys) which I don?t like. This first set was done before I left for the trip. There are two road jersey ideas for the first set because I wasn?t sure about the yellow shoulders.

First Set: Home Road1 Road 2

But then while on the trip I found out through the Pictures section on the team?s site that the jerseys I designed are almost identical to those of Michigan Tech, or Western Mich. Tech or something. So it was back to the drawing board. I came up with this design, simple and nice. I made it unique by having the trim stripes cutoff the main sleeve color(see sleeve tips and you?ll see what I mean). Note: The two boarder stripes are both the same width, but because of the lines to denote where the sewing lines would be.

Second Set: Home Road

Kemira:

Kemira is a Sweden(I think) based chemical company with a plant near my house. I?ve noticed that their logo is just ?kemira? written in Arial font. So I jazzed it up. Blue gradient represents their work and concern for the water supply. The Serifs are just something i thought looked cool. The logo to the right of the wordmark is the chemical representation of an acid-base-acid formation.

Kemira

Comments?

I really like the Red sox and the Polar Bears.  Being a Colorado Springs native, I like the CC Tigers.  I really like these jerseys but there are a few things that I don't like.  First, I think they would look better with the current slleve logo on the sleeves rather than yours.  Second, on the crest, you accidentally spelled Colorado Collge and left out the e.  Hope you come out here and go to CC!
ua_logo.jpg

I've never understood why some folks are bothered by the fact that a team named the Red Sox have Navy Blue caps. They're the Red SOX (as in SOCKS... hence, their logo), not the Red CAPS! As long as the stirrup hose are predominantly Red, I say keep the traditional Navy Blue baseball cap.

I agree with the choice of adding sleeve piping to the Home jerseys and yoke piping to the Road jerseys.

Brian in Boston

Blue is used only as an outline trim color until you get to the hat.  It isn't congruent.  A red hat with a white B outlined in blue follows the pattern set by the jersey.  The button and the stitching around the airholes are blue.

the bosox is good, but i dont think you should really mess with such a prestigous clubs hat like that.

and i like the pens as well :;):

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

PolarBears now have shoulder logos.  The ones on their actual jerseys are panther paws with ATL written in it.  I kept the ATL, but put it in a bear paw.  Their logo is so small that the ATL is almost unreadable.

the bosox is good, but i dont think you should really mess with such a prestigous clubs hat like that.

heh, it's good to screw with tradition now and again.  sometimes ya hit (like that red sox concept above), sometimes you bomb horribly (liek a cubs home jersey i did a while back) and sometimes you forget you're dealing with your home state (also my work, concepts for a proposed Packer change that would have happened in 93 or 94).   :;):

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived