Minnesota Vikings Concept

uniguy22

I've been reading the thread about the new jersey's for the Vikings and their are a lot of rumours going around. There is talk that the pants will be purple with a mix of Arizona and Atlanta. There was a rumour that horns would wrap around the arms to the back. There was a rumour about side piping. I decided to use all the rumours and make a concept out of it to see what it would look like. I love the UCLA striping, and decided to keep it while also adding the horn feature. Thanks to sportslogos.net for the Vikings helmet and word font. This was all done in paint. Alright, how about some C & C?

Vfinal.png

and of course the purple pants go with the purple jersey...ew.

but if this is what they jerseys will look like, i must say im not that disappointed with them. c'mon guys, they aren't that bad. the obvious problems are the pants, which IMO are too busy for pants, and then the purple horn on the away jersey, which just looks wrong. maybe they could keep colored shoulders like the seahawks? anyway, these arent as bad as i imagine when i think of combining all the rumors.

I updated this with the info of the Denver/San Diego mix. I saw the concept in the thread on Sports Logos and thought it was sort of true but there was some things I thought wouldn't be there. The one in the thread had yellow piping, mine is white with yellow trim. The one in the thread also had white horns with a purple shoulder area and mine has purple horns with a white shoulder area. So basically based on all the rumours to date I think this is unfortunetly what their jerseys will look like.

eeeeee.png

People need to think when interpreting these so-called rumors. This isn't meant to be cruel, but the league is not going to place horns on the jersey in the manner you have here. You're trying so hard to match the Broncos uni that you're not considering the reason the horns are part of the design. Even if there is some truth to the rumor, the similarity is going to be more subtle.

The horns are an element meant to mimic nature. THEY NEED TO STAY ON THE HELMET only. Even the Rams finally wised up to that fact.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived