Shocker! Biggest Conspiracy Ever...

Rage07

The other day on MLB Extra Innings I stumbled acrossed the Cincinatti Reds vs Pittsburgh Pirates in Cincinatti, so me being a Brewers fan and no game on I decided to watch it, My grandpa was sitting with me and around the fifth inning The Reds mascot (you know the creepy looking one) was walking around being a mascot high fives and you know just doing his job, thats when my grandpa came up with the strangest answer ever to the question of who is under the suit of Mr. Red....

Be Prepared

CincinnatiReds.jpg+Rose.jpg=mm_reds_mascot.jpg

So for some reason my grandpa thinks Pete Rose, yes Pete Rose, is the Reds Mascot,...Wow Old people and there bi-universal thinking. lol

I wouldn't hold it past him. He WAS dressed like the San Diego Chicken at one point. Then again, Kane ended up kicking his ass that day, so I don't know if dressing like a mascot would bring back traumatic episodes. :D

VmWIn6B.png

Who came first? Mr. Red or Mr. Met? I prefer Mr. Met, for what it's worth..

However, they're both vastly inferior to Otto the Orange.

ORANGEMAN.GIF

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

My favorite part about the mascot games on EA's NCAA football liscense is seeing 11 Syracuse oranges roll around.

And is is only me or does Mr. Red look like Michael Jackson?

Put Your Hands up For Detroit (our lovely city)

Why doesn't Mr. Red look like either the old logo with the moustache or the one running in the shoulder patch? It's kind of dumb that they didn't model it after either.

While on the subject of Pete Rose, apparently my cousin met him. Coincidently, Pete was his hero as a child. I'm not sure how he met him, but he's a pro golfer(not on the PGA tour or anything), and I know he's golfed with Mike Schmidt, among others.

Archived