Canes v. Habs

HatManTC

The Canes are not going far they are lucky to be leading this series if Koivu was nt hurt teh Habs would have won in 5.

you know like i do, every series has its own personality.

hey i am a canes fan, i cant help to be hopefull

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Next up for the Canes will be the Devils :devil: who are scorching the sport.

With the re-seeding that the NHL does, Carolina would meet Buffalo or Philly should the Canes advnce.

Ottawa (#1 seed) will face NJ (#6 seed).

If Montreal wins that series, everything I just said becomes garbage :D

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

With the re-seeding that the NHL does, Carolina would meet Buffalo or Philly should the Canes advnce.

New Jersey is the #3 Seed! No matter who wins the BUF/PHI series, if Carolina wins, they're facing New Jersey. If Montreal wins, they're facing Ottawa.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

New Jersey is the #3 Seed! No matter who wins the BUF/PHI series, if Carolina wins, they're facing New Jersey. If Montreal wins, they're facing Ottawa.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Yeah my bad. I just realized that.

Screw my logic!

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

The Canes are not going far they are lucky to be leading this series if Koivu was nt hurt teh Habs would have won in 5.

OK, If you want to throw injury into the ring, think about how much better the Canes would be had they had Eric Cole. I'm glad that Laviollette made the move to Ward as quickly as he did.

And Mac, you're crazy if you don't expect the Canes to win anythign this year. They've had a better season than the year they went to the Finals. I'm expecting a conference finals birth at least, they've played well enough througout the year to warrant that much.

OK... If we don't talk about the injury to Koivu, can we talk about the non-calls on Justin Williams?? Three high-sticking penalties not called.

There has been poor refereeing during this series, and watching other games I can tell that it's the same league-wide.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

And Mac, you're crazy if you don't expect the Canes to win anythign this year. They've had a better season than the year they went to the Finals. I'm expecting a conference finals birth at least, they've played well enough througout the year to warrant that much.

Once they lost Cole for the year, about half the 'Canes fan base got realistic about the team's chances. Sorry.

They had a great run no doubt, and while everyone here's hoping it continues, most of us are realistic enough to expect the playoff bus to stop when it hits the New Jersey Turnpike.

nav-logo.png

Archived