My first posted image

Viper

Since my username here is Viper, I figured the first design I should post here is for my usernamesake, the Toronto Vipers (one of my two fantasy football teams). As you can see, I've added it to my sig below.

The logo is actually a few years old, but the current font/color scheme is more recent. The two-tone green is a nod to the Argos' two-tone blue.

CCSLC signature.png

now is this just your first pic post or your first concept? vcause if its your first concept its not half bad!

Thanks bro! Actually it's both. Like I said the concept is a few years old.

Are there vipers in Toronto?

There are now. :) Actually the logo is based on the Dodge Viper logo, and I assume there's gotta be at least one Dodge Viper somewhere in metro Toronto. (In fact everyone in this league also has their own fantasy stadium name as part of their team lore, and mine's the Dodge Viper Convertible Dome.)

Here's a link to the IFFL league page which includes a few more samples of my work. About half the helmet logos are my designs (the rest were taken from Helmet Depot) and I also designed the league logo and "I" Bowl logo. For the "I" Bowl logo I created a template that I have used each of the last few years and just changed the colors and fonts for the two lower panels. (For the 2006 season I've broken with that tradition and have designed a whole new logo for "I" Bowl XVIII, and another for "I" Bowl XIX in 2007.)

CCSLC signature.png

it just seems like you took their logo and flipped it around.

That's what I did. That, and replaced the shield in the background of the Dodge Viper logo with the red maple leaf.

Oh, and did I mention that the Vipers have the #1 pick in the IFFL draft? Hello, Reggie Bush - you'll look phenomenal in the two-tone green and red.

CCSLC signature.png

it just seems like you took their logo and flipped it around.

That's what I did. That, and replaced the shield in the background of the Dodge Viper logo with the red maple leaf.

Oh, and did I mention that the Vipers have the #1 pick in the IFFL draft? Hello, Reggie Bush - you'll look phenomenal in the two-tone green and red.

In that case, it sucks. Do something original.

201160034_f4c2ccdd98_o.png228795922_2c1d682c64_o.png

Archived