Endurance Sporting Goods

GameCock82

In my Entreprenuership(business) class in highschool they asked us to develop a business and form a business plan for your business. The owner of the best business plan will win a 500 dollar scholarship. Well, I was looking around my class and all of there business's logos were just large bold times font or helectiva, and I was thinking why not come up with an actual logo? So after a few weeks of messing around in illustrator I got a pretty solid package. The logo is quite simple a wordmark with a pulse(endurance). C&C

packageprotected.jpg

I also decided to show what the store would most likely look like. If you can't tell this is photoshopped.

store.jpg

Untitled-3.gif

-s82.designs.webpage-

Brilliams!

Ownership

-CFA: South Beach Sharks

-NCFA: 2007 Beantown Bowl Champions; BNE Co-Champions

Not bad. Your color scheme is pretty unique to the sporting goods retail industry.

I think it would be more dynamic to make the pulse shape the A in "Endurance".

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Great job. I might consider flipping the icon so the higher point is towards the end. Endurance says to me, the ability to sustaion and finish strong and so the icon might be better ending on a high note... The outline around the word ENDURANCE could use a bit more work and I'd reoutline the entire logo with the funky green to give off a glow effect.

I like it.

Fred Gehrke

heh...if your store existed, I would buy something from it. or at least say "hey, that's a cool ass logo" :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

In my Entreprenuership(business) class in highschool they asked us to develop a business and form a business plan for your business. The owner of the best business plan will win a 500 dollar scholarship. Well, I was looking around my class and all of there business's logos were just large bold times font or helectiva, and I was thinking why not come up with an actual logo? So after a few weeks of messing around in illustrator I got a pretty solid package. The logo is quite simple a wordmark with a pulse(endurance). C&C

packageprotected.jpg

I also decided to show what the store would most likely look like. If you can't tell this is photoshopped.

store.jpg

For all you aspiring designers out there, this is exactly how you present logos in a portfolio. Put them in use when at all possible. Logos look great on a white background, but how will they be used? I think the logo could use some work, but the presentation is top notch.

Archived