Kaneko Engineers

TwoRsAndTwoLs

This follows the wiffleball logos for dormitory teams at Willamette University.

KE3.jpg

"Engineers" is intended to invoke both a connection to higher education and also the link between the subject site, Kaneko, and its proximity to the Salem train station.

Light blue was chosen as a stereotypical outline color of architectural and engineering drawings, coupled with the strength of black. Honestly, the darker royal blue was added only because I thought it went well with the lighter blue, but I'm open to suggestions.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

if i were doing this logo, i'd capitalize the ending O and S, from the wordmark.

make it more balanced.

also, i'd try to add something under the words. i'm not familiar with the city, but maybe if you found something that would go there, without it feeling too cluttered.

either way, i really like it

if i were doing this logo, i'd capitalize the ending O and S, from the wordmark.

make it more balanced.

also, i'd try to add something under the words. i'm not familiar with the city, but maybe if you found something that would go there, without it feeling too cluttered.

Yeah, capitalizing the O & S at the end of the word marks would make it look more professional. Otherwise it looks good to me.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

make it more balanced.

Yeah, capitalizing the O & S at the end of the word marks would make it look more professional. Otherwise it looks good to me.

You're right, the navy does fit well in there. Instead of using in the background, however, I'd flop the navy and the white, so that you can use it on a white background with the navy forming the outline.

I think it might look a little better if the K was smaller (so "kaneko" is all the same height), and the S was larger (to match the E).

The pentagon on the bottom seems a little large. I don't know if it's just my imagination, but it seems to dwarf the square at the top.

Save the slugalo.

Archived