Slightly off-topic photo trivia

Brick

She, and a flaming marshmellow scene, are the only justifications for "The New Guy" to have ever existed. I highly recomend you all rent it, if only for the swimsuit modeling and bullriding (wearing a bandana as a shirt) scenes.

Despite the rest of the movie being awful and not near as funny as the creators thought it was, those scenes will hurt you, but in a good way.

...the Kentucky hockey photo shoot...

The shot of Ashley Judd in nothing more than a UK hockey jersey is one of the single most important hockey pictures ever taken! It ranks right up there with the shot of Bobby Orr winning the cup in '70 and the picture of young Gretzky meeting Mr. Hockey.

This is coming from a registered (also straight) male cheerleader... why dont i get her on my team...droooool...

The shot of Ashley Judd in nothing more than a UK hockey jersey is one of the single most important hockey pictures ever taken! It ranks right up there with the shot of Bobby Orr winning the cup in '70 and the picture of young Gretzky meeting Mr. Hockey.

I agree but I would toss in the Henderson goal into those hockey snap shots...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Archived