Anaheim Ducks concept

BrianVlietDesign

Oh, do u mean wordmark. And I don't know if u noticed, but the alternate's numbers are messed up. The numbers are supposed to be green not burnt orange.

yes I did and I didn't notice you're error

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

So the Manitoba Moose with the ducks instead of the moose...it works i guess. Where is the texturing of the jersies? It looks kinda odd without the shading and what not.

Its not bad, the captain's C looks a lil odd to me.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Well, everyone knows the logos are not mine right? I mean the wordmark is mine. But, not the logos. The logos were "rumored" logos for the Anaheim Ducks next season. Everything else, I created. But, thanx for your compliments.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Well, everyone knows the logos are not mine right? I mean the wordmark is mine. But, not the logos. The logos were "rumored" logos for the Anaheim Ducks next season. Everything else, I created. But, thanx for your compliments.

what wordmark is yours? Every image you used in the concept other than the numbers is a previously seen image.

Well, everyone knows the logos are not mine right?  I mean the wordmark is mine.  But, not the logos.  The logos were "rumored" logos for the Anaheim Ducks next season.  Everything else, I created.  But, thanx for your compliments.

what wordmark is yours? Every image you used in the concept other than the numbers is a previously seen image.

Sorry, I was talking about the edited concept I made. I'm putting it up later, I can't right now due to techinal difficulties. But, it'll be up later, so you'll be able to see the wordmark.

I may be late with this but does everybody know the Ducks are dropping Mighty from the name and the new colors will be Black and Orange.

I work in the hockey world and was trold by one of the suppliers this would be the new set up for them

Mustangs banner.png

big banner.png

I may be late with this but does everybody know the Ducks are dropping Mighty from the name and the new colors will be Black and Orange.

I work in the hockey world and was trold by one of the suppliers this would be the new set up for them

This is a concept I created, the Mighty Ducks are not actually using this next season. It would be awesome if they did though. But, I will be posting an edited concept later today.

AnaheimDucksconceptcopy.jpg

I'm not even gonna ask what you did to that template. It used to have distinguishable arms I think...

New logos aside the jerseys are a different direction for the Ducks, a team that's been associated with diagonal striping. This concept looks pretty good in that respect.

BTW, what's with you and having 3 different helmets and pairs of gloves? It gets confusing :P

I know this is your concept.

I was just adding that they are changing for next season and was wondering if anybody else knew that

oh okay, I was sorta confused.

Well, this is the new updated concept I made:

10r258m.jpg

I'm not even gonna ask what you did to that template. It used to have distinguishable arms I think...

New logos aside the jerseys are a different direction for the Ducks, a team that's been associated with diagonal striping. This concept looks pretty good in that respect.

BTW, what's with you and having 3 different helmets and pairs of gloves? It gets confusing :P 

It did have distinguishable arms, but for some reason photoshop has been :censored:ing up and it will not let me work around that, so I have been sorta having a problem with that.

Archived