TV logos

Dark Angel

I'm fascinated by all of the old logos whether it's sports, product, resteraunt, TV channels, and network. I'm wondering if there a sportslogos.net type website for products, resteraunts, TV network that show old logos.

THANK!

A good Google search will find many of the logos--but if you're looking for vectorized logos or even high quality gifs, jpegs or pngs--I'm sorry--I don't know of any.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I'm fascinated by all of the old logos whether it's sports, product, resteraunt, TV channels, and network. I'm wondering if there a sportslogos.net type website for products, resteraunts, TV network that show old logos.

THANK!

This one shows current logos. This one is the Canada page:

http://www.lyngsat-logo.com/tvcountry/ca.html

There's a Brit site, TV Ark, that has clips of British and U.S. network presentation (and local TV station presentation). A lot of it is Real Video but they also have still shots on the site - no vectors but a lot of fun to look at.

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

There's a Brit site, TV Ark, that has clips of British and U.S. network presentation (and local TV station presentation). A lot of it is Real Video but they also have still shots on the site - no vectors but a lot of fun to look at.

There's also a large archive there of British PSAs and commercials. Watch the Wrangler Jeans commercial and try to get that damn song out of your head.

metswmz4.jpg

NewcastleUnited.png

I have some old, hard-to-find logos on my art pages here...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/b69d/

Everything I post there is in jpeg format, and I also post many of them to Brands of the World as vectors; the main exception is the sports logos, because BOTW usually takes them down. I wait until BOTW has them live before posting a BOTW link.

I love TV, fast food, airline, gasoline sign and trucking logos, as well as railroad heralds. I am constantly adding new stuff, and I can do requests from time to time.

Archived