Quebec HOckey Jerseys

zig

these are some concepts i made for a fantasy team influenced by the nordiques and the old penguins uniforms. I am debating on which uniform should be home, the light blue or dark blue

quebecjerseys.gif

C&C please

Tres bien.

I'd go for the light blue. That looks more "Quebec" to me.

yeah thats why i left the light blue as the primary home jersey. Even though the dark blue one in my oppinion would make a better home jersey for any team out of quebec

The Fleur-de-lis all by itself in a single color is a bit dull, don't you think? Perhaps making it two, or even three, colors like the numbers on the back would be a nice look.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

the beauty in this concept lies in its simplicity. I agree the fleur-de-lis could benefit from the same outline treatment given the numbers of the jersey, but overall, very clean, very sharp. Nice work, folk.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived