Los Angeles Coyotes

Rocknjosie

That's a nice start, Rocknjosie. Once more detail is put into the logo and possibly a colour change (I'm not a big fan of that blue, a little darker would be awesome) this could be one awesome logo!

I like the name, and that's a great first step. But, the color combo doesn't work, since it's essentially the same as the Rams. I'd try to use something unique, like maroon and powder blue or some other scheme not seen in the NFL.

VmWIn6B.png

I changed the colour scheme from California blue and gold to Los Angeles Red, Green and Yellow. I used darker versions of red and green (Maroonish and Forest Green) because that seems to be the state of things in the NFL, darker colors. I know it needs something more to take it to the next level, I'm just not good enough with photoshop to make it happen.

LACoyotes.png

Go Coyotes!

sf.png

I changed the colour scheme from California blue and gold to Los Angeles Red, Green and Yellow. I used darker versions of red and green (Maroonish and Forest Green) because that seems to be the state of things in the NFL, darker colors. I know it needs something more to take it to the next level, I'm just not good enough with photoshop to make it happen.

LACoyotes.png

Go Coyotes!

I can't see the image

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

I like the name, and that's a great first step.  But, the color combo doesn't work, since it's essentially the same as the Rams.  I'd try to use something unique, like maroon and powder blue or some other scheme not seen in the NFL.

Actually, I did like the blue+gold scheme, but you could try incorporating light blue and make the dark blue an outline color.

Archived