OLN to become Versus

Puckguy14

Ha yea i'm picking team B there

and k2bf whts up with the unimportant sports crack

if the afl is an unimportant sport why is it in its 20th season?

And soccer, tell that same thing to annyone from another country other than the u.s

and congrats reppact you got to see the crush win there first arrena bowl!)

I think a better solution is for ESPN to buy OLN, and rename it the Ocho.

"Ready...and...DODGEBALL!!"

As long as they don't show poker, it'll all be good.

Won't need to, Spelling Bees and Poker are stables on main and the Duece, we'll leave the Ocho for Hockey and soccer.

Oh, right, the "unimportant" sports. Why don't they go ahead and cover Arena Football while they're at it. :D

Can't picture Arena Football on ESPN without having flashbacks from the 80s, catching it on late at night, when every team's pants were the multi-colored zebra-stripe print from the early 90s. Oh, it was SO bad.

Ha yea i'm picking team B there

and k2bf whts up with the unimportant sports crack

if the afl is an unimportant sport why is it in its 20th season?

And soccer, tell that same thing to annyone from another country other than the u.s

and congrats reppact you got to see the crush win there first arrena bowl!)

That was a sacastic comment. I love Arena Football (Go Kats) and wish it would go to a network that would do it some good. I also love [playing] soccer. It may get boring to watch, but I'll definately be watching the World Cup this year. I was just commenting on how the real athletic sports are being over-shadowed by 5 men at a table. :blink:

Sorry for the confusion. I guess I should use more emoticons.

OK, I'm going to bed now. -_-

Twitter • Facebook • Instagram • LinkedIn • Tumblr

I'm amazed at some of the crap that comes from these multi-million dollar focus groups. Design by committee = watered-down. I wish these corporate types would put some faith in the people that do the work.

I think a better solution is for ESPN to buy OLN, and rename it the Ocho.

"Ready...and...DODGEBALL!!"

As long as they don't show poker, it'll all be good.

Won't need to, Spelling Bees and Poker are stables on main and the Duece, we'll leave the Ocho for Hockey and soccer.

Oh, right, the "unimportant" sports. Why don't they go ahead and cover Arena Football while they're at it. :D

Yeah, it would get higher ratings than hockey!

And I'm a hockey fan :(

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody's mentioned the best part of the Versus name, though... they have an entire album of Pearl Jam songs to pick from as their theme music for different events.

P5099747454929_1.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived