OLN to become Versus

Puckguy14

go to olntv.com and on the right side is an animated gif that shows the new logos.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

vs.jpg

They had a circle with "VS" in the middle on a preview during the first intermission of the Hurricanes-Sabres game.

Gets a big "Meh" from me also.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

It took them 2 years to come up with that?!

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

It took them 2 years to come up with that?!

More like a couple weeks. They only decided the new name a few weeks ago.

I don't really care for the "VS." logo, but I do like the Wordmark for "Versus". The name doesn't really appeal to me however.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

I think a better solution is for ESPN to buy OLN, and rename it the Ocho.

"Ready...and...DODGEBALL!!"

As long as they don't show poker, it'll all be good.

Won't need to, Spelling Bees and Poker are stables on main and the Duece, we'll leave the Ocho for Hockey and soccer.

I think a better solution is for ESPN to buy OLN, and rename it the Ocho.

"Ready...and...DODGEBALL!!"

As long as they don't show poker, it'll all be good.

Won't need to, Spelling Bees and Poker are stables on main and the Duece, we'll leave the Ocho for Hockey and soccer.

Oh, right, the "unimportant" sports. Why don't they go ahead and cover Arena Football while they're at it. :D

Archived