nhl swift jerseys- what we might see...

zig

I found these nhl swift jersey concepts i made during the olympics but never posted them and i just forgot about them. SO today i decided to post ttem. C&C please

stanleycupswift.png

sharksswiftconcept.png

senatorsswift.png

Sabersswiftconcept.png

Main logos are way to pixelated and the shoulder logos should be rotated.

Good attempt tho.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Main logos are way to pixelated and the shoulder logos should be rotated.

Good attempt tho.

yeah i know a lot of my jerseys got pixilated after i saved them. This i noticed happens a lot when you save it a a .gif. i didn't rotate the should logo so you could see what i put on the shoulder

Nice Designs but I personally dislike them for the NHL. If you go to the resent Hockey World Championship website, you can see that all the teams but the Swiss have the Nike Swifts. To me, they all look the same apart from the logos and colour scheme.

Nice Designs but I personally dislike them for the NHL. If you go to the resent Hockey World Championship website, you can see that all the teams but the Swiss have the Nike Swifts. To me, they all look the same apart from the logos and colour scheme.

yeah i hate the nike swift jerseys but they are rumored to appear in the nhl in a couple of years

That's no good. I mean what about the traditional Canadiens, Red Wings, Blackhawks, and Rangers. Boston and Toronto have sort of been going with the times in uniforms but those other 4 have stayed tradtional. I would hate to see them change.

That's no good. I mean what about the traditional Canadiens, Red Wings, Blackhawks, and Rangers. Boston and Toronto have sort of been going with the times in uniforms but those other 4 have stayed tradtional. I would hate to see them change.

it would be a very sad day for hockey

I could do without the queer striping on the back, but I like the design.

I see some have the names on the neck shoulder panel and others down on the torso; was that intentional?

Save the slugalo.

I could do without the queer striping on the back, but I like the design.

I see some have the names on the neck shoulder panel and others down on the torso; was that intentional?

no i was just seeing where the name looked best

These aren't doing anything for me. Did you design them because you wanted to see what you don't want the NHL to look like, or because you think these are well done? If it's the latter than these say nothing of your design potential.

Archived