Bruins Jersey

VC//

You can add brown to the jersey, but it has to be subtle because brown can be a strong colour if there is just a tad too much.

I tried to add a little brown in this jersey, not sure if anyone can REALLY tell but yeah.

Bruinz-vcx4-1.jpg

I used Grafixer's temp, logo's from this site. I just did it for the heck of it, just to see how brown can be added to such a jersey without completely ruining the look of the jersey.

BTW: No Teddy Ruxpin head, that was lame, i tried to look for a cool bear head logo but couldn't really find a great one. Unless someone has a pic of what Blaine Lacher's mask looked like and could make a bear logo off that (or was it Ranford's mask?)

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Wow, that looks great. This shows that you can add a non-tradtional color and not make it look like crap!

You get a gold star! (**)

Actually brown is a traditional colour when it comes to the Bruins.

Well, non-traditional as in, black and yellow aren't usually paired with it. I shoulda clarified. :blush:

Also, I meant to comment on the addition of brown to to the 'B' logo. Very smooth and classy.

ranfbos.jpg

THis is the bear i wanted to use on the 3rd jerseys i was doing for a Bruins redo for my NHL2006 game.

But i am not good at vector works or nearly that good on photoshop to take that image and make it into a logo or whatever.

But that Bear is badass.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

From here, the brown really adds some class to an otherwise unremarkable jersey. It not only adds class, but it's also a nice subtle nod to the B's original colours. The only thing I would consider would be to perhaps update the classic logo on the shoulders. Use a more modern font, as well as a modern version of the bear. Nothing avant garde, but in the vein of the "modern" Maple Leafs logo.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

From here, the brown really adds some class to an otherwise unremarkable jersey. It not only adds class, but it's also a nice subtle nod to the B's original colours. The only thing I would consider would be to perhaps update the classic logo on the shoulders. Use a more modern font, as well as a modern version of the bear. Nothing avant garde, but in the vein of the "modern" Maple Leafs logo.

If i knew how, i would. I just took whatever old logo i found off of this site for the Bruins and used it. I liked how it looked old school and didn't want to touch it for even an attempt to bring it into this new era.

It adds some nostalgia to some of the die hard fans so i left it the exact way it was. If someone could update it i'll give it a shot to see how it looks.

I'm decent at photoshop as you can see, i'm not that good or anything, i want to get better so i do read tutorials (some of which are great but i would always love more sites from people).

So hey, if anyone can fix the old school logo and make it more modern, please do, i'll put it as the main logo for a possible 3rd, a redemption jersey for the bruins fans that put up with that ugly yellow one for soo many years.

BTW: nice avatar, Gizmo Duck and Darkwing Duck..haha, i remember those, i may be turning 25 but i remember that stuff as clear as day. :D

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived