Charlotte Knights minor baseball concept

deked73

I was looking through the minor league baseball website on-line store and an idea popped into my head. What would thier unis look if they adopted the Chi Sox colors and some of the uniforms of the Sox? I may send this to them and see if they like them. C+C greatly appreciated and needed.

home:

charhome.jpg

road:

charoad.jpg

alt:

charalt.jpg

bp:

chabp.jpg:hockeysmiley:

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

You can make any team look like the White Sox if you knock the saturation to zero.

Points for the idea of making sure affiliates look like the parent club, but it's less impressive when said parent club's colors are black and grey.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The home uniform is too busy. Either dump the pinstripes or get rid of the piping on the placket and collar. Personally, I'd keep the pinstripes and dump the piping.

Also, silver is a great color for a team named the Knights. You probably need to use a little more silver somehow. For example, maybe a metallic silver bill on the cap, at least at home. (And I hope that's not a metallic silver bill on the road cap; that would clash with the gray uniforms.)

Still, all in all it's a very clean look. I'd rather have some color, but if you're going monochrome you can't do a lot better than this.

20082614447.png

road:

charoad.jpg

I'm not sure you were going for a direct copy, but you've shown the pants I wish the White Sox would wear as opposed to the ones they actually do. The black and white stripes are in the opposite positions with white towards the front.

dts11109292043.jpg

If the sleeve stripes are black-white top-to-bottom, the pants stripes should be black-white front-to-back to match. If you made the change on purpose, major kudos.

• 4 weeks later...

Just because the Knights are affiliated with the White Sox doesnt mean they have to look like them. Do the Durham Bulls look at all like the Tampa Bay Devil Rays? Enough said.

nicolevaidisova.jpgbarack-obama-043007.jpg

The reason I am on this earth-Nicole Vaidisova

Barack and Roll!!

dts11109292043.jpg

If the sleeve stripes are black-white top-to-bottom, the pants stripes should be black-white front-to-back to match. If you made the change on purpose, major kudos.

Yeah, but on the guy to the left, the sleeve stripes and pant stripes match on that side. Solution = odd number of stripes.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

dts11109292043.jpg

Yeah, but on the guy to the left, the sleeve stripes and pant stripes match on that side. Solution = odd number of stripes.

I didn't say same left-to-right, I said same front-to back. If it's just reading direction, then the sleeve stripes change every second based on the positioning of the arm.

:therock:

Just because the Knights are affiliated with the White Sox doesnt mean they have to look like them. Do the Durham Bulls look at all like the Tampa Bay Devil Rays? Enough said.

This is true; however, I know that the Red Sox made the Portland Sea Dogs change from a teal-and-gray base to a red, gray and blue base when they changed their affiliations. It's not a requirement and helps add to individualism, but I know a lot of teams do also like to sport the same colors as their parent club.

Archived