Ultra wicked car crash video

spyboy1

This is a driver named Joey Hand driving a BMW at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.

Talk about lucky to be in one piece!

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c72/ever...t=m3flipmp4.flv

Proof race drivers are a breed apart from mere mortals - "When it was all said and done, I came to a stop upside down. I was still in the seat, and the first thing I noticed was my right shoe was off. I blew my right shoe off and my right glove somehow. I unbuckled myself and fell down out of the car onto the roof. There was fuel running down my back and into the roof of the car, and oil and stuff.

All-in-all, I can walk up and down pit lane and I really did not think I was going to be walking. I didn't think I'd walk out of the hospital last night, for sure. I got out of the hospital at about 1:00 in the morning and went straight to Steak 'n Shake and got myself a chocolate shake and a double Steak 'n Shake burger with fries and chili."

:shocked:

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Wow, he almost dies, then when he gets released has a milkshake and a burger with chili and fries. Why does that seem like the kind of thing I would do.

This post has been edited by zer0dotcom on some time in the future

FBI_Bar.jpg

women_lover.gif

• 2 weeks later...

How much you wanna bet that Mid-Ohio paves that hill over or just takes it out completely?

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

It goes to show how strucuturally sound a car is built. The first impact on the ground worried me a bit, because the car slammed like a off-angle crash (but it was on the opposite side of the driver) The subsequent rolls looked like something you would see in NASCAR. So while it may look spectacular, the driver, who had a seat belt on (remember that kids) was not in too much danger at that point.

I saw, I came, I left.

I got out of the hospital at about 1:00 in the morning and went straight to Steak 'n Shake and got myself a chocolate shake and a double Steak 'n Shake burger with fries and chili."

:notworthy:

That's why race car drivers are teh p1mp.

Archived