More from inside saintsfan's brain

Saintsfan

On the point of politics, most of the people I know personally take this quote to heart:

"Canadians know more about America than Americans knows about anything."

--Roger "Time?" Clemente, post 900!

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I dont know why people always whine when nobody votes. People have the right to not vote too, and in some cases people are making the choice non of the above by staying home, while other just dont care, or and just are unimformed.

I rather have all these people stay home then randomly vote, without giving it any thought.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I dont know why people always whine when nobody votes. People have the right to not vote too, and in some cases people are making the choice non of the above by staying home, while other just dont care, or and just are unimformed.

I rather have all these people stay home then randomly vote, without giving it any thought.

Yeah, i wasn't actually saying people should vote. Personally I agree with everything you say on this. I would much prefer our leaders are chosen by people who are genuinely interested rather than because people were forced to vote. If politicians want more people to vote, try making politics more relevant to peoples lives!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Yeah, i wasn't actually saying people should vote. Personally I agree with everything you say on this. I would much prefer our leaders are chosen by people who are genuinely interested rather than because people were forced to vote. If politicians want more people to vote, try making politics more relevant to peoples lives!!

which is exactly why I dont vote. I could never recall the last time I felt confidence in a politician or a proposition. If I vote this way or that way is it really gonna make that big an impact on my everyday routine no matter who wins? Hardly any of these political issues hold any personal relevance for me. When there is an issue out there that does hold relevance in regards to my everday routines, thats when I will go out and vote.

now that AAAHHHHHNOLD is governor here, Im just along for the ride. As long as my everyday life goes unaffected, I could live with it.

Mijinion means water flea. And it's pretty obvious why he's infinite.

He's my favorite boss of all time.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

ah...ya learn something new most days out of 6 :)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived