Uniwatch Blog

rmered

http://uniwatchblog.com/

About half way down he called my site "this excellent site, devoted to the history of Australian rules football uniforms".

Well, I'm pretty pleased about that. Though it's just the jumpers (jerseys) not the whole uniform.

www.footyjumpers.com if you too would like to see my work.

PS Now selling woollen versions of the jumpers. $49.50 AUD. plus postage.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

http://uniwatchblog.com/

About half way down he called my site "this excellent site, devoted to the history of Australian rules football uniforms".

Well, I'm pretty pleased about that. Though it's just the jumpers (jerseys) not the whole uniform.

That's awesome. I don't like Aussie Football, but if Lukas likes it, it must be excellent. I would'nt be able to tell. Thats an awesome acomplishment.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

On a side note, Lukas has a new ESPN column up about the worst jerseys in sports history. Good read.

Hardly. Make no mistake, I enjoy Uni Watch, I prefer it when Lukas sticks to research rather than going on his anti-purple tirades and blasting unique ideas.

I guess he's just saving the objective reporting for the blog....

Congratulations, Rob. I'm happy for you and the publicity this should generate for your site. You've obviously put in a ton of research (and I am still happy to help out with it), and this is a great resource to those interested in the history of Australian Rules Football.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Congratulations, Rob. I'm happy for you and the publicity this should generate for your site. You've obviously put in a ton of research (and I am still happy to help out with it), and this is a great resource to those interested in the history of Australian Rules Football.

Thanks Jim, your work can be found on several pages, mostly the one-offs where clubs put out a one-off jumper with text and I have to find a way of replicating it.

It was a ton of research. 8 years in total. (Not in a row)

And a fair bit of Illustrator work too.

In fact, I would say that without blokes like jp, pcgd and gordie, the site wouldn't be what it is. So thanks to those guys.

For instance jp advised me on the font for this jumper:

Carlton-2005-PP.gif

pcgd did virtually all of this:

Port-5a.gif

And gordie helped me with Illustrator.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived