Avalon Renegades

fkaKrock5cent

You want C&C because you put Avalon above an actual sports team logo?

(Even if the team is no longer in existence.)

Are we supposed to jump for joy?

That doesn't take much talent--but you wanted C&C?

The font you used doesn't match the wordmark.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

yeah, you may like the logo. But, all we ask for is something a little more unique. I admit, I have done some of that in the past. But, your new it's understandable. But, next time just have a little more creativity.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Are you really taking credit for this?

Here, let me help you out. No, you did not mess up on the football, because you didn't create it. The only thing you messed up on was the only thing you did, the wordmark above the Renegades. Avalon is not slanted like Renegades, only has one color, and is in a different font.

I can't make logos, unlike other people on this board, but I never compensate for it by stealing from other teams. You could make a child's drawing, but it's still better to take credit for that than lying like you have.

"Avalon" is off-center, and the font doesn't match. It's also pretty jagged.

The orange recolor on the wordmark is sloppy and jagged, and has too much contrast against the black.

The recolored areas on the logo are poorly done. I see several pixels around the edges where there's spots of gray or tan.

Oh, and yes, you messed up the football.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived