Tweaks to Unis

rebelx

Chicago Cubs

Use their home cap for home and away

Modify the alternate blue. Not sure what, but something needs to be tweaked on it.

I agree with that. I dislike the red bill on the road cap. The cubs should be like the yankees, red sox, etc... and just have one cap. Also... I don't know what to do about those alt blues, but they are just TOO blue. There needs to be something to break it up some. Stripes or piping or SOMETHING. It looks cheap, because there's no detail.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

The San Francisco Giants need to go from the accordian-shaped curviture of the GIANTS lettering on their jerseys and return to the arc-shaped curviture, as in the days of Willie Mays.

The Giants should also find a way to use the script Giants on an orange jersey as an alternate jersey.

Minnesota Twins - Ditch the navy pinstripes on the road greys. For the love of God!

Dallas Stars - The third jersey representative of a woman's anatomy is dead. Thank God. Use the Texas outline shoulder logo as the chest logo on the new 3rds or do a descending diagonal STARS or DALLAS. Have the A's be the top point of the star only.

Vikings - Start over. And get a contrasting facemask.

Ottawa Senators Whites should go...

The use the alternate, forward-facing Centurion on both of their other jerseys (Red, Alternate) Might as well move the entire team to the same image.

Maybe something like the angled black in the middle of red jersey? Not too sure. It just seems dated to me...

I have a Redden jersey in white, and if i didn't actually have it, i would almost think they were still using iron on numbers and letters.

Commissioner, V League

http://vleague.vetsson.net

Archived