Mothman of West Virginia

BrianVlietDesign

One of my better concepts in my opinion. My idea was to create a uniform based on what people in the town of Point Pleasant, WV would see. Whenever people claimed they saw the Mothman. They said all they would see are two red eyes, a almost human like figure, and two large wings. So, me idea was based on that. Please, give me C&C.

21dkhvt.png

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

I don't get it-it lloks like outlined eyes on an abstract jersey.

So maybe as a fashion jersey.

But to me, a sports jersey shouldn't be abstract or hard to tell what it is...

(On a less important note--ther are no laces in the tie ups...)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I don't get it-it lloks like outlined eyes on an abstract jersey.

So maybe as a fashion jersey.

But to me, a sports jersey shouldn't be abstract or hard to tell what it is...

(On a less important note--ther are no laces in the tie ups...)

well as far as the laces...that's the way that collar was made.

What if the eyes within the State of West Virginia were the secondary logo, and the primary were one of those mothman drawings? Thanks for reminding me of the Beast. I'd almost managed to forget about them.

I was actually thinking about making a primary logo based on one of the drawings. I might still do that.

there's a freaky movie about that called the mothman prophecies. pretty freaky.

203105~The-Mothman-Prophecies-Posters.jpg

that's where my idea came from. one of my fav films.

See, if you'd explained that and got it closer to that--it would have made much more sense...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

You don't need to keep bumping the topic.

It's only been a day since the last post.

I would use the WVA state outlione with eyes as a logo on the jersey.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I still remember that creepy voice saying "...a great tragedy on the River Ohio..."

In fact, I saw that film in Feb 2002 and here's why I remember. My GF at the time and I were leaving the theater parking lot when a 19-year-old goofball in a Ford Focus t-boned us. His skid indicated he was traveling 40 MPH, this at midnight on a Friday night in a crowded parking lot. We were in the travel lane, i.e. in the middle where parking rows lead off to the right and left. He came out of a full parking row so I never even saw him before the impact. No injuries on our side, the other guy's GF had a concussion.

Now if there can be a funny side to a situation like that, here it is. Another couple who'd also just watched The Mothman Prophecies - a very scary and creepy movie - were getting in their car when the accident happened. The man opened his wife's door, and our accident happened just as he shut the door, so his wife didn't hear it but he did. So he runs off to see what's going on. From the wife's perspective, her husband sees her into the car and she expects him to come around and get in. When he didn't, she looks around and he's nowhere to be found. She said she was a little freaked out by that and when she finally figured it out and came over to where we were, we all had a good laugh.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived