Drug cheats

Alphabet Man

What do you in your opinion think should happen to proven drug cheats?

I think they should be banned from all sport for life and serve some time in prison for taking drugs.

For example, Gatlin if proven as i think he has been to have taken drugs, out him from sport for life and give him 5 years or so in prison

Drugs have no place in society and definately none in sport

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Define drugs. There are many things that can be considered a drug. Cigarettes have addicting nictoine and other chemicals in them, should we ban them from society? Same with alcohol, it can seriously mess someone up and its purpose is to alter your thinking. So that also has no place in society? It's a fine and shady line to draw.

I want, for at least cases for that track runner, whose name I forgot, to be reviewed. He passed 100 and failed one? I think that they should have him under serious scrutiny, and if he failes again, he's out forever. Same for a famous baseball player who plays for a San Francisco franchise

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Cyclopsis Joe is obviously talking about performance enhancing drugs, your not going to arrest a dude for taking Tylenol.

But seriously I agree, I'd like to see players be given a lifetime ban, and also a hefty fine, I'm talking about fines in the millions, no stupid $3000 fines, some athletes earn $60 million dollars over they're lifetime, i want the athletes to payback almost all of their lifetime salary, if not then jail time. And also, I don't care how old the athlete is when he's caught. Suppose he's 62 years old, I still want him dealt with. As a fan I feel cheated when I watch an athlete dope. It sucks, its disgraceful, and a horrible example for the grade school athletes.

Furthermore, if Carl Lewis, was on dope in '88, why hasn't anything happened yet?? or has it just not been proven yet.

There are no laws against having drugs in your system. It's illegal to be in posession of them, purchase them without proper doctor's permission, or sell them without a liscense, but it is not illegal to have them in your system.

Save the slugalo.

What do you in your opinion think should happen to proven drug cheats?

I think they should be banned from all sport for life and serve some time in prison for taking drugs.

For example, Gatlin if proven as i think he has been to have taken drugs, out him from sport for life and give him 5 years or so in prison

Caffiene should be death penalty for sure! No question!

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived