A very shocking concept.

buckeyes

There not bootleg dumbass. Bootleg would be selling something with the Hartford Whalers on it. Not one of my designs as the full Hartford Whalers logo on it.

Click here so you can educate yourself and see what really bootleg Whalers stuff would be.

Is your motto "When in doubt, toss profanity-laden insults at people who don't agree with you?"

No, but yours must be "Go after people who spell words wrong on the Internet." It's certainly not my fault you were probably beaten up in high school, and to make yourself feel better, you surf the internet, correcting people's grammer. Oh! I'm sorry, grammAr.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

No, but yours must be "Go after people who spell words wrong on the Internet."

Of course it's my motto, being an English teacher and all... ^_^

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

If it is your motto, then you lead an even more sad life than I could of ever imagined....

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

If it is your motto, then you lead an even more sad life than I could of ever imagined....

Your imagination, like your comprehension of the rules of usage of the English language is pretty small there, bud.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Man, this thing has degenerated. I'm pretty new here, so I don't know how this kind of thing works, but is there any way we can just get this thread deleted? I would just avoid it, but I have an easily distracted short term memory, so I know I'll accidentally click on it again and be forced to look at all these mis-spelt ^_^ insults that have nothing to do with logos or concepts.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

To get back on topic, I do like this concept. It's updated and fresh without being too radical.

Just a couple of suggestions:

First of all, I prefer the second helmet concept to the first. Also, I'm not a big fan of the nittany lion logo on the back of the jersey. Other than that, I really like the simple striping on the jersey and the pants. Great job!

AM.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Haha.....Fred, my fellow Cajun, you never cease to amaze me.

Your witticisms make this board enjoyable.......makes me realize I severely slacked off in English class....

$ /\ I I\I t $ 2006

(purposeful bad grammar is ALWAYZZZZZ 'bout it.)

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

Your imagination, like your comprehension of the rules of usage of the English language is pretty small there, bud.

You forgot a comma. :D

not bad. Still yankees are better then the indians. Nice Concept

Aren't you Denver#1 and HeartLockArt? You are using a nuggets sig afterall, and people have said you are him, in your writing styles and such.

no i dont think so Denver#1 can make a :censored: concept to save his life without ripping someone else off, and form what i have seen nyy#1 is pretty talented..well not as much as me lol....

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Oh yeah, then why would denver#1 give all of his teams to nyyankees#1 and Heartlockart? Check it out seems pretty good eveidence since a lot of people on here say they're all the same person. And i think you're thiunking about nyy3351, who is way more talented than nyyankees#1, you have them mixed up.

Archived