A very shocking concept.

buckeyes

Here is a shocking concept. Something nobody would ever touch. Penn State. Yes you heard me I am changing penn state. Not the uniforms (yet) but right now i have only done the helmets. I am trying to make a blue one with a white stripe and face mask but template is very pixeled so it might take a while. Anyways tell me what you think of these. They are still very simple. All I did is added a logo on the side. Even this is a big change.

pennstate1.jpg

pennstate2.jpg

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

There's a concept just like the second one in the "concepts" section of The Helmet Project. I think that one has the most potential, because if you did the first one you'd have to work the gray into the rest of the uniform.

But you're right, realistically nothing is going to touch that uniform until JoePa croaks.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Here is a shocking concept. Something nobody would ever touch. Penn State.

GASP.

they look great though. if only psu would keep with the times...

not bad. Still yankees are better then the indians. Nice Concept

at least we're not jerks about our rings. keep to the topic.

458345eaff17a1237.png

458346630fe2186b2.png

Your sig is a perfect example of...

1.A severe runon sentence

2.Bad grammar

3. The complete arrogance of the much hated, spoiled, jerks that most if not all Yankee fans are. If you didnt steal all the talented players out of the MLB and make them spoiled and overpaid themselves, then people wouldnt gloat in your failure so much.

Nobody cares about your 27 world series, those were in the past. Win something more recent then 8 years ago and we'll care.

About the helmets...

Theyre good. And this is coming from a guy who hates PSU.

oBIgzrL.png

2.Bad grammar

3. The complete arrogance of the much hated, spoiled, jerks that most if not all Yankee fans are. If you didnt steal all the talented players out of the MLB and make them spoiled and overpaid themselves, then people wouldnt gloat in your failure so much.

Nobody cares about your 27 world series, those were in the past. Win something more recent then 8 years ago and we'll care.

About the helmets...

Ditto.

No there not.

Good concept!

That's they're. Both of you need to go back to grade school and relearn the difference between the "problem words."

As for the concept, I'm not buying those logos with a white helmet. You may want to try it on a Navy helmet, or better yet, design a new logo for the helmet with the panther/mountain lion/cougar/puma/nittany lion head in the same style of your first concept.

[edit] Maz, the Yankees have won 26 titles, the last being in 2000, which is only 6 years ago. You people are too maintenance-intensive! :(

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

2.Bad grammar

About the helmets...

Also, "loss" in his signature.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Wow! I spelt a word wrong.

Welcome to the Internet. If you don't like it, go hide in an AOL chat room.

You might want to take your own advice!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

whoops! add another one.

spelt (spelt)

n. A hardy wheat grown mostly in Europe.

i do believe you spelled spelt incorrectly, unless you were going for the wheat context. in that case, your statement makes no sense.

i dont like it, concepts are to improve teams not to take there glory and history and :censored: it all to pieces.

Main Entry: 1con·cept

Pronunciation: 'kän-"sept

Function: noun

Etymology: Latin conceptum, neuter of conceptus, past participle of concipere to conceive -- more at CONCEIVE

1 : something conceived in the mind : THOUGHT, NOTION

2 : an abstract or generic idea generalized from particular instances

synonym see IDEA

Funny, I don't see anything about not :censored:ting history all to pieces...

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

That's OK, I'm a big boy. I don't need training wheels on my Internet (or a strange desire to sell bootleg Hartford Whalers stuff either).

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

whoops! add another one.

spelt (spelt)

n. A hardy wheat grown mostly in Europe.

i do believe you spelled spelt incorrectly, unless you were going for the wheat context. in that case, your statement makes no sense.

Spelled. Happy?

what the hell is ccslc?

That's OK, I'm a big boy. I don't need training wheels on my Internet (or a strange desire to sell bootleg Hartford Whalers stuff either).

There not bootleg dumbass. Bootleg would be selling something with the Hartford Whalers on it. Not one of my designs as the full Hartford Whalers logo on it.

Click here so you can educate yourself and see what really bootleg Whalers stuff would be.

what the hell is ccslc?

There not bootleg dumbass. Bootleg would be selling something with the Hartford Whalers on it. Not one of my designs as the full Hartford Whalers logo on it.

Click here so you can educate yourself and see what really bootleg Whalers stuff would be.

Is your motto "When in doubt, toss profanity-laden insults at people who don't agree with you?"

Archived