Texas Rangers uni concept

rcb05

Nothing too major. Took all of the black out of the uniform, reverted to the red at home with the slightly larger "RANGERS" mark used in the late 90s. The road uniform is relatively unchanged (simply removed dropshadows). On the sleeveless uni, I made the undershirt red, and moved the numbers up to the chest instead of on the left stomach. Also introduces a Blue cap with red bill, which I really like. C&C welcome.

211478593_078a27dde7_o.jpg

eh, as a Ranger fan, I can't say I like these. I like a lot of your work, but i think if the home jersey is gonna be red and white, the away one should not be blue and grey. It looks like two different teams' jerseys.

The blue alt looks good, l like that script.

eh, as a Ranger fan, I can't say I like these. I like a lot of your work, but i think if the home jersey is gonna be red and white, the away one should not be blue and grey. It looks like two different teams' jerseys.

Washington Nationals fans everywhere just died a little inside.

• 5 weeks later...

Washington Nationals fans everywhere just died a little inside.

We didn't die, we're just glad someone recognized our existence.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

Archived