Calling all Ballpark buffs!

Ez Street

maybe you should call the number? that would give you the team...then use the google search...ahh screw that google it (they dont wan us to use that term) and it would come up with a bunch of info.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

maybe you should call the number? that would give you the team...then use the google search...ahh screw that google it (they dont wan us to use that term) and it would come up with a bunch of info.

Google works...

UNITED LEAGUE

Telephone: (877) 803-0555. E-mail Address: info@unitedleague.org. Website: www.unitedleague.org. Founded: 2006.

But doesn't help him in this instance :)

If I had to venture, it might be Cohen Field in El Paso. Not sure though.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

I wish it all came down to free time. That might actually strike me as somewhat "normal".

In my travels, I've managed to attend at least one game in every current Triple-A and Double-A ballpark, as well as all of the current New York-Penn League, Florida State League and California League parks. I've been to my fair share of other affiliated and independent parks, too. So, when I saw Bell South... I recognized it.

I need to get a life. :P

Archived