First Concept

T-man3

This is my first concept I decided to make one becase I don't think I'll be on alot anymore, and this is something to remember me by. At first I thought making a concept would be esay but I soon found that it is very hard to make it perfect but I tried my best. FootballTemplate.png:peace:

bmoresig.png

'and they don't question what I say cause I'm a ladies Pimp"

yeah...the shading is well pretty bad, but there have been worse first concepts. Just gotta take ALOT more time on it.....even a really bad concept design-wise can be respectable if its clean....right now this is neither but in time ya never know

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

The ONLY positive thing I can say is that at least the sleeve logo is clear. The rest... not even worthy of a thread.

Once again, think before you post. If what you have is absolutely terrible or takes so little effort that there's nothing unique about it, then don't post it. Just like writing an essay, check it yourself before you submit it for peer review.

VmWIn6B.png

The ONLY positive thing I can say is that at least the sleeve logo is clear. The rest... not even worthy of a thread.

Once again, think before you post. If what you have is absolutely terrible or takes so little effort that there's nothing unique about it, then don't post it. Just like writing an essay, check it yourself before you submit it for peer review.

Not unique? Give me a break. That is very unique.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

The ONLY positive thing I can say is that at least the sleeve logo is clear.  The rest... not even worthy of a thread.

Once again, think before you post.  If what you have is absolutely terrible or takes so little effort that there's nothing unique about it, then don't post it.  Just like writing an essay, check it yourself before you submit it for peer review.

Not unique? Give me a break. That is very unique.

Not really. It looks like he colored what is supposed to be shading on the jersey.

Archived