Alternate Helmet Colors

Botiger

LOVE the blue Bills helmet and like the green jets one alot. The dolphins and pats need to stay with what they have.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

None of the Bills ones really fix the problems with their current colour scheme. I like the silver one, but it would look too much like the Pats.

Not crazy about the orange Dolphins one. The teal one reminds me of their proposed helmet that was never used.

If the Jets used a brighter shade of green, that green one would look sweet. The silver looks pretty good too.

The white Pats helmet looks nice, but it needs a stripe. It's a little plain right now. The blue helmet would looks too much like the Texans IMO.

Personally I'd like to see the Bills go back to their old white helmets, but there are already two other teams with white helmets in that division (which is why the switch to red was made in the first place, back in the '80s). I don't like the red ones because they tend to drown out the red streak in the logo, but the blue one does the same thing for the buffalo. I like the silver one better, but as has already been pointed out, it looks too much like the Patriots' helmets.

What the Bills really need is a whole new color scheme that doesn't look like any of the other teams in the division. They don't even have to change the logo shape itself (no Buffa-slug for the Bills, thank you very much!), just the colors. Maybe they could adopt the Sabres' pre-Buffa-slug color scheme of black, red and silver.

CCSLC signature.png

Archived