Washington Commanders

beansdooma

I like the general idea-- :D

The colours & images fit the idea--and the striping backs that up---there seems to a be a reason for it.

Some suggetsions-

Didyou try the logo on the front of the helmet--that would say commander more to me.

Did you try blue or red helmets? WHite may work best--but did you try that?

I'd use all CAPS on the player names--and make the font a bit larger.

I'd move the numbers up a bit on the jerseys

Add numbers on the shoulders

The away jerseys should have red or blue numbers

The wordmark logo combination is a bit hard to decipher in that size--maybe simplify it a bit.

But overall nice work--just a few tweaks and it should be even better.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Question- are you suggesting 6 different pant types? I'm assuming(and hoping) not, but since you have 6 different styles...

- The chest logo's bothering me for some reason...maybe put it at the collar.

- The helmet logo's kind of massive, I'd make it smaller.

- THe alts are entirely too busy with the shoulder striping. I'd try to simplify them.

Otherwise, you've got pretty good stuff here. Some minor changes should do the trick.

Definite improvements!

Have you tried a red outline on the away jersey's numbers?

I'd move the shoulder numbers up a bit higher.

But I like this one the best.

BTW--it looks like you did this in Paint (not a complaint--I use paint)--nice to see you aren't using that as an excuse!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I've gotta agree...the DC logo's not doing much for me either. I still think you have too may pants, but it's better than what you had. I would suggest keeping one white pant style, and changing the other jersey accordingly. For example, changing the side stripe to blue on the road set and using the white pants with the blue stripe as pants. Either that, or have the blue pants the only ones for the road set.

I liked where you were going early on. The later refinements are gopod for honing your skills.

I actually liked the grey highlights, but going without them is OK too.

Keep on trying...you are starting to think like a good designer. B)

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Archived