Introducing the Saguenay Sea Wolves

GeorgesL

Sorry to aloutettesfan for what I do next, I just finished my swiss template clean up and I quickly threw together the logo concpet for the Saguenay SeaDevils, by GhettoFarmBoy. Here you go...could do better but I thought it looked pretty good.

seadevils.png

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Sorry to aloutettesfan for what I do next, I just finished my swiss template clean up and I quickly threw together the logo concpet for the Saguenay SeaDevils, by GhettoFarmBoy. Here you go...could do better but I thought it looked pretty good.

seadevils.png

Why did you choose the striping on the pants to NOT match the striping on the jerseys?

201160034_f4c2ccdd98_o.png228795922_2c1d682c64_o.png

seadevils.png

It's not bad, but I think the orange hat can be used for an alternate and maybe use an all-black cap as a road model. The orange piping on the homes are not that bad, but the orange belts are too loud.

Archived